Click to view course map.
The Wawashkamo golf course is a par 72 course. Play is governed by the rules of the USGA. To maximize the playing conditions of this course, Wawashkamo is a non-metal spike facility.
View the course layout. Details for each hole are listed below.
- Play winter rules in own fairway only.
- Red stakes on holes 1-10, 2-11, 8-17, and 9-18, are played as lateral hazard – Rule 26.
- A ball whose play to the green is interfered with by any bench or the netting protecting the club house may be lifted and dropped in not shorter grass and not nearer to the hole, without penalty.
- A ball coming to rest in any garden or flower bed is to be dropped 1 club length away, not nearer the hole, not in shorter grass, without penalty.
- A lost ball in the heather is also played as a lateral hazard. Penalty 1 stroke – refer to Rule 26.
Please Keep Carts Out Of Heather.